ICE Climate Academy
ICEHOTEL is a proof that a dream can become reality – over and over again. In fact the enrtire, surreal ICEHOTEL is proof that reality can actually exceed our expectations. In this spectacular environment we are offering a unique business development programme designed to inspire and guide forward-thinking companies on how to become winners in a low carbon economy.
This four day programme takes participants on a journey that involves developing a deep understanding of climate change, including its societal and business implications, and helps participants identify the concrete strategies and action steps needed to craft implementable low carbon projects that lead to measurable results.
ICE Climate Academy Objectives and Results
- Develop a deep understanding of climate change: No need to hide behind external experts anymore.
- Learn about solutions that are needed to reduce Green House Gas (GHG) emissions.
- Leave motivated to be part of the solution (not just become less of a problem).
- Build capacity to use tools for climate calculation to guide the development of low carbon solutions within the company.
- Generate ideas for specific projects that help reduce emissions in society.
- Identify opportunities to communicate the ideas and projects to key stakeholders.
To learn more about the ICE Climate Academy, view our folder.
For more information, contact: